FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All Cricket Forge products, unless otherwise stated, are made of heavy gauge steel, zinc galvanized to prevent rusting, and painted with high quality marine grade epoxy paints. Each piece comes fully assembled.
- Painted steel: Wash with mild soap and water as necessary to remove environmental grime.
- Rust Patina Steel: No maintenance necessary.
- Wall hangings & lamps: Clean with a damp cloth as necessary.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States (lower-48). Cricket Forge metal art is designed, made, packed and shipped from our studio located in Durham, North Carolina USA. Some items are available to ship immediately, however most items, particularly larger items such as benches, chairs and sculpture, are made to order. Please allow up to 4-8 weeks for us to fabricate and ship your order.
- Small Package: We ship to any physical address in the contiguous 48 states, but do not ship to post office boxes or military APO/FPO addresses. Small items are shipped via UPS Ground service.
- Large Package: Large items ship via motor freight. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday and require a signature for the merchandise.
- Standard Curbside Delivery: The trucking company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Your items(s) will be taken off the truck by the driver and delivered to the curb at the end of your driveway. You are responsible for moving item(s) from curb side.
- White Glove Delivery Service: The delivery company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. This service includes taking your item(s) up to two flights of stairs, placement of your choice, unpacking, and removal of packing materials. There is an additional charge for White Glove Delivery Service — Quote upon request.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal.
AFTER PACKAGE DELIVERY
Inspect your merchandise at time of delivery. If there is obvious damage to the packaging, please document this damage on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves. Any package defects such as tears, punctures, crushing, water damage or placement of the item on wrong end up may indicate concealed damage. Please keep all packaging until you have determined the order is acceptable.
If you see obvious product damage you may refuse the shipment and note the reason for the refusal on the delivery paperwork. In this event, please call us at 919-680-3513 or email us at email@example.com. We may be able to resolve the problem without a return.
Please retain all packing material and boxes until you have verified the satisfactory condition of your purchase. If you do need to return or exchange a large item, call us and we’ll arrange for it to be picked up by a freight company.
Please note that if you refuse a delivery for any reason other than damage, or cancel your order while your merchandise is in transit, you are responsible for all delivery and return freight charges. Freight charges will be subtracted from any refund.